We always aim to provide consumers with the highest of standards while using our service. However, in the event that we make a mistake or fail to meet your every requirement, we encourage you to get in touch with us so that we can remedy the situation.
We would like:
- To receive your complaint or query and understand your concerns.
- To resolve your complaint as soon as possible.
- To make sure you are completely satisfied with how we have handled your complaint.
Your initial concerns can be sent using our contact form here.
You can also contact our Customer Service team by email firstname.lastname@example.org or on 0800 294 5891 if you prefer.
If we cannot resolve your complaint right away we will:
- Send you a written acknowledgement within five working days of receiving your complaint.
- Send you a written update after two weeks.
- Send you a full written update detailing where we are after four weeks.
If we have been still unable to resolve the matter after eight weeks we will write to you again, with either a final response letter detailing our findings or if we are unable to provide a final response, a letter detailing why we are not in a position to provide a final response.
In the unlikely event, you are still dissatisfied, you are entitled to refer your complaint to the Financial Ombudsman, which we will provide details of how to do. This should be done straight away, but must be within six months of the date of our final response.
You must complete the internal complaints procedure before commencing dealings with the Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS).
The European Commission’s online platform for dispute resolution can be accessed via http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/