As an eCommerce store, you need to ensure that you meet customer
requirements head-on by offering their preferred payment options. Not
only does that mean providing BNPL at your checkout, but it also requires
you to choose the right type of BNPL finance provider for your business.
In this guide, we address the main factors when choosing a BNPL provider
and what you should expect. And, how once you’re up and running, you
can focus on unlocking buying power for your customers and increasing
basket sizes and sales.
Download our guide to find out what you need to look out for when choosing the right BNPL finance provider for your business. We cover:
- How does buy now pay later work?
- Benefits of BNPL
- What does a retail finance provider do?
- What Your BNPL provider should include
- Application process and decision-making (what you need to know!)
- Multi-lender technology and why your business needs it
- What to look out for when integrating BNPL into your website
- Credit limits and why they matter
- A customer-focused approach
Complete the form below to access the guide today